Man arrested in three attacks on women in under two hours and two men arrested for unrelated attacks on subway

  • Police spotted Roger Grant, 21, grinding up against a 42-year-old woman on a Bronx-bound No. 5 train rumbling into the Fulton St. station in Lower Manhattan at about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, official said. Grant put up a fight when cops moved in to arrest him, cutting the officer’s thumb, police said. He was charged with sex abuse and resisting arrest.
  • Later that day, Dontez Johnson allegedly repeatedly groped a 25-year-old woman on an East New York-bound No. 3 train in Brooklyn. Johnson is accused of pinching the woman’s buttocks multiple times while he stood behind her. His enraged victim took a cellphone photo of him before disembarking at the Nostrand Ave. station. She took the picture straight to police, who nabbed Johnson on the 3 train five stops later at the Rockaway Ave. station. Cops charged him with forcible touching.
  • Keith Wiggins, 26, has been charged with rape, menacing, and two counts of performing a criminal sex act. Keith Wiggins, 26, was arrested at a rental car company at JFK Airport Tuesday for allegedly attacking three women in under two hours in East New York.
    1. In the first incident, Wiggins approached a 29-year-old woman on her way to work and pulled out a silver firearm on Fountain Avenue near Linden Boulevard around 6:50 a.m., police said. He then allegedy forced her behind a truck and raped her at gunpoint then ran away, according to police.
    2. Less than half an hour later, at 7:19 a.m., the suspect approached a 15-year-old girl walking on Lincoln Avenue toward Sutter Avenue. He lifted his shirt, exposing the gun, and told the teenager, “I will shoot you,” police said. The girl was able to run away and call 911.
    3. At about 8:40 a.m., it was believed to be that the same individual involved in the earlier attacks approached a woman outside her front door and asked for directions. When she ignored him, he allegedly pulled out a gun and pushed her back inside the home, police said. Once inside the lobby, he forced her to perform a sex act, according to police. Police said they have not retrieved a  firearm from Wiggins.